Friday, September 5, 2008

My Hopes

My hope for this blog is to share ideas, and be able to talk about the spiritual side of life, get, give ideas for raising my family. In my side bar, I have the scriptures, one chapter will come up every day, and all I have to do is click on it, and read it. I thoroughly enjoy this, because it is there with one click of the keyboard(no excuses!). Today I read the second chapter of Nephi. Lehi was a father who wanted only the best for his family, and wanted to obey the lord. Isn't that all we want? To be able to have the faith so whatever the Lord asks of us, we will not question, we will do it, and every parent wants the best for their children. There have been so many prayers of mine answered in my life that led me to trials, and overcoming a weakness of mine. Had I known the trials that followed those answered prayers, would I still have obeyed?

2 comments:

Sharp family said...

Leanne this blog is so awesome! Great job and I will be coming back! I love to hear your feelings and insights on thing it always uplifts my days! Thanks!

The Crocketts said...

This is wonderful. I'm so glad you've done this. Keep fighting the good fight!